Predictable long-term implant & soft tissue aesthetics.
Start date: 31/08/2019
End date: 31/08/2019
This presentation will outline the contemporary surgical and prosthetic concepts in management of implants in the aesthetic zone with a view to achieving optimum long term aesthetics and stability.
The emphasis will be on the clinical management and an understanding and application of the biological factors that influence our treatment outcomes.
Management of bone, soft tissue and prosthetics contours all play a key part in the aesthetic outcome and long term stability of soft tissue aesthetics.
• Learn the key elements in the surgical & prosthetic management of implant restoration of missing and failing teeth in the aesthetic zone
• Gain an understanding of the biology of the peri-implant tissues
• Comprehend the behaviour of the bone & soft tissues in edentulous sites, post-extraction sites and around dental implants
• Learn the principles of bone and soft tissue management around implants, as well as how to manage bone and soft tissue defects in post-extraction sites and peri-implant defects
• Understand the indications and strategies for both delayed and immediate implants and management of peri-implant defects and different loading/provisionalisation strategies
- Course level: Advanced courses
- Language: English
- Course duration (days): 1
- CE credits: 6
- Course fee:
- Max. participants: 20
Dr Tidu Mankoo qualified with a BDS from the University of Bristol in 1981 and has a renowned Private & Referral Practice in Windsor, UK, treating Implant, Restorative and Aesthetic cases, particularly complex cases. He has built a reputation for exceptional dentistry and carries out both the surgical and prosthetic aspects of his cases. He is an active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, the Association of Dental Implantology (UK), the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), Fellow of the International College of Dentists (FICD), and a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is a Visiting Professor at the University of Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain. He was the President of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry 2009-2010 and a founder and Past President of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry and serves on the Editorial Board of a number of dental journals. He is a respected teacher with numerous publications. He is a sought-after international speaker particularly in the field of Dental Implants, Aesthetic Dentistry and management of complex cases. He lectures and gives courses regularly all over the world.View more
Level 4/7 Eden Park Drive
New South Wales
Macquarie Park, 2113 Get directions