CII Advanced Bone Grafting Procedures Course
Start date: Jun 8, 2020
End date: Jun 13, 2020
The surgeries will be selected from the following procedures:
- Sinus lifting through the lateral window
- Sinus lifting through the osteotomy site
- Maxillary Alveolar ridge expansion using split-cortical technique
- Mandibular Alveolar ridge expansion using Pedicled Sandwich Plasty (PSP)
- Connective tissue graft
- Block graft
- And just like implant placement, bone grafting participants will work on their flapping techniques, suturing techniques and will perform multiple alveoloplasty procedures.
- Lecture material and surgical DVDs are provided for bone grafting program participants before the program to enhance the learning experience
- Course level: Advanced courses
- Language: English
- Course duration (days): 6
- CE credits: 48
- Course fee:
- Max. participants: 15
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje literally defined and authored the art of Oral Implantology. As a leading authority, he created many classifications and techniques, the standards by which oral implantology surgical procedures can be successfully performed. His name has become synonymous with results-oriented oral implantology treatments around the world. A highly experienced clinician, educator and innovator, Dr. Louie Al-Faraje is continually advancing the protocols for oral implantology surgical treatments. His California Implant Institute in San Diego, California utilizes today’s most innovative and effective clinical solutions to create and maintain optimal oral health using dental implants and bone grafting procedures.
Additionally, he is a board-certified, practicing oral implantologist in San Diego California, as well as an author and educator, who presented hundreds of lectures and trained hundreds of dentists throughout the world.
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje received his medical education at Kiev Medical School/ faculty of Stomatology and followed by postdoctoral training at Loma Linda University in California.
He is the author of a bestseller textbook “Surgical Complications in Oral Implantology” published by Quintessence 2011
and available in 7 languages, “Oral Implantology Surgical Procedures Checklist” Quintessence 2012, “Surgical and
Radiologic Anatomy for Oral Implantology” Quintessence 2013 and is on the editorial board of the journal of Oral Implantology (JOI).
4710 Ruffner St, Suite C
San Diego, 92111 Get directions