CII: All-on-4®, Trefoil, & Full Arch Implant Reconstruction
Start date: Dec 2, 2019
End date: Dec 7, 2019
This 6 days comprehensive All-on-4® and Full Arch Immediate Loading LIVE patient program cover the treatment planning, the surgical, the prosthetic and the laboratory phases of the full arch immediate load prostheses for edentulous patients and those with terminal dentition.
Each participant will surgically treat two All-on-4® immediate loading cases.
Also, attendees will be observing and participating as a group in a few immediate restorations of full arch immediate loading cases covering both the direct and indirect method of this procedure.
The laboratory protocols will be extensively covered during the program as well.
- Evidence-based proven protocols for the proper treatment planning for the full-arch immediate loading including treatment planning for All-on-4®
- Learn how to properly place the implants in the All-on-4® configuration
- Learn how to take an open tray and closed tray impressions for the All-on-4® prosthetic solutions
- Learn how to do the bite registration
- Learn Prostheses design
- Biomechanics for the All-on-4®
- Learn the All-on-4® occlusion
- Learn how to fabricate provisional and permanent prosthetic options
- Learn how to deal with possible All-on-4® complications
- Hygiene requirement and protocol for long-term success
- Course level: Fundamental courses
- Language: English
- Course duration (days): 6
- CE credits: 48
- Course fee:
- Max. participants: 20
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje literally defined and authored the art of Oral Implantology. As a leading authority, he created many classifications and techniques, the standards by which oral implantology surgical procedures can be successfully performed. His name has become synonymous with results-oriented oral implantology treatments around the world. A highly experienced clinician, educator and innovator, Dr. Louie Al-Faraje is continually advancing the protocols for oral implantology surgical treatments. His California Implant Institute in San Diego, California utilizes today’s most innovative and effective clinical solutions to create and maintain optimal oral health using dental implants and bone grafting procedures.
Additionally, he is a board-certified, practicing oral implantologist in San Diego California, as well as an author and educator, who presented hundreds of lectures and trained hundreds of dentists throughout the world.
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje received his medical education at Kiev Medical School/ faculty of Stomatology and followed by postdoctoral training at Loma Linda University in California.
He is the author of a bestseller textbook “Surgical Complications in Oral Implantology” published by Quintessence 2011
and available in 7 languages, “Oral Implantology Surgical Procedures Checklist” Quintessence 2012, “Surgical and
Radiologic Anatomy for Oral Implantology” Quintessence 2013 and is on the editorial board of the journal of Oral Implantology (JOI).
San Diego, 92111 Get directions